Monday 21 April 2014

BEST TIME IS BAD TIME

Every human tendency is that, they pass always a good time without any tension, because bad times having no limits, hence people seek to always be in good time. Most of us love good times and hate bad times. Is it really worst if we are facing bad times?????

"THE BAD TIMES IS GOOD FOR LIFE"

Friends I always hate the bad times in my life, as it make me blank sometimes without knowing where I am now. Sometime I used to abuse it what is life really seems to with such a bad time I am going through. A bad time may be jobless, loveless, disappointment, unlimited dispute, bankrupt, neglected, etc. 

In 2013 I face lot of trouble in my life as jobless, many times I face interview but its bad luck its during the time India facing recession. Most of the Indian become jobless. I seems, its really hit me in the worst situation where I can say I am useless. I was in stress even to the point I should do anything except my profile, but it doesn't work at all. It is my first experience where I gone through bad times.

Then I begins my study about the bad times what its really wanna teach me. I have many friends, colleagues, and relatives everyone is with me during my good times. I slowly realize that some of my friends are no more in touch, some colleagues and relatives are also shows engage in some other works. Its really painful journey, but its true. Then I gradually realize and make myself strong to face the situation. Today I can say, "Bad times is the best time of my life".

Now, The question arise how this bad time become good for our life?? Yes, its good for us. I took a dairy and list out my friends, colleagues and relatives names, and selecting the person who was with me during my bad hours. Bad hours will show you your true friends and near one. Is it good or bad to know the true supporter of your life??? 



When bad hours strike we usually used to get rid out of it. When something block in our life we used to look after an another way to find the solution, during which we experience lot of things that we are not aware of. When I was gone through it, I forcefully have to take a decision to do something instead of doing nothing. I started creating blog and website of my own, become insurance agent and many more other side business, meanwhile I got good job. Now, I feels I am blessed with many things only because of the bad hours, which shows the reality of my true relationship and perfect multiple use things which keep me busy all the time. Many things life will teach us, all for our well being. 

"A teacher teach first the lesson and then takes the test, but the life will test you first and then teach the Lesson."

"Maturity is to understand the worst situation always good for us to learn a lesson."
              

No comments:

Post a Comment